I have submitted my Membership Registration; now what?
Upon submitting your Membership Registration, you can expect the following sequence of events to occur:
- You will receive an auto-generated email thanking you for joining NCLL's Homeschool Center.
- Your registration will then be processed by the NCLL Homeschool Center staff.
- Once processed, you will receive a second email outlining your membership benefits and as well as your membership card.
Keep the membership card on hand as a record of your tax-deductible donation and the phone number to call in the event you need legal assistance.
- About one month prior to your membership expiration, you will receive a notice by email to renew.
- If you would like for your renewal to recur on a yearly basis to the debit/credit card on file, please choose “Annually” in the Donation Frequency section of the online form. Your membership will then automatically renew each year at the same time and you won’t be prompted with an expiration notice.
- If you prefer to register by mail, send your membership donation by check made payable to NCLL to PO Box 270548, Flower Mound, TX 75027-0548. Please include name, address, email and telephone number so that we can credit the appropriate account.
- If you need to update your contact information, please send an email to [email protected] the the updated information.